Free Property Law advice for people going through separation. 
Guardianship and Administration law:  Supporting people to access guardianship and administration orders for a person they care for.
Tenancy Advocacy – advice and representation for residential tenants.

Legal Aid WA

Legal Information and advice

Street Law Centre WA

Street Law is a free outreach legal service for the homeless and those at risk of homelessness in Western Australia.

Aboriginal Legal Service

The Aboriginal Legal Service of Western Australia (Inc.) (ALSWA) provides legal representation and support services for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples in Western Australia, including advocating in policy and law reform in submissions, at conferences and in the media.

Community Legal Centres

Find your nearest community legal centre.